Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Welcome to 2015!!!!

Well!  Drought is over!  New Year.  New Beginnings...  It's amazing how illness can set a life topsy - turvy and generally throw life right out the window.  All I am a gonna say is...getting older ain't for wimps.

Most of my attempts at gardening took place on the deck this year and I finally got most of what I wanted to save either stashed in the garage or set up in the sunroom.  They should do fairly well, if I can remember to keep a watering schedule and rotate the sun lovers as needed.

I've set up one of those little space heaters to keep some of the cold at bay as the sunroom is not heated.  We shall see about the temperatures for the next few nights as we are supposed to be well into the teens by sunrise.  Looks like we are going to be COLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment